Reduce Real Estate Taxes…Increase Profitability
Initial Property Data Gathering:
- Obtain property data questionnaire
- Review individual property characteristics
- Gather and review market data
- Site Inspections
- Prepare appraisal analysis*
- Cost approach
- Income approach
- Market approach
- Develop market value conclusion
- Compare PTAG’s market value to assessor’s market value to determine if an appeal is warranted.
*All approaches may not be warranted.
Appeal Level Proceedings*
- Informal hearing with assessor’s staff
- Presentation to local board of equalization
- Presentation to state level appeal
- Presentation to judicial courts
*All levels of appeals may not be warranted
*Appeal proceedings may vary between states.
Provide client with supporting documentation of results.